Just a reminder/update on the status of languages:
App translation: will never happen, I believe all software should be limited to English. (However, I would add translation support if paid appropriately for it).
Aion client support:
- English: already supported
- German/French: will never be supported (unless paid to do so). English client already works with all European servers. These clients are the reason we still don’t have 3.0 in Europe. If you are a German or French player and you are using English client since the beginning, please mail Gameforge and let them know how useless these dubs and translated clients are.
- Chinese: discarded.
- Russian: very unlikely but would do if paid for it.
- Japanese: I’d be willing to add jp support, but their playerbase is probably too small to be worth it
- Korean: I’d be willing to add support for the Korean client. For that, I’d need to be supplied with a working vpn, korean account, and someone with access to various lvl60 characters/classes and able to communicate fluently in English to work with me in the translation and understanding of the korean client log format.