- Fixed some skill icons not showing up
- Fixed wrong identification of classes in some cases
- Fixed double gear loot log for your own char
- Fixed in-game commands when your char is in a cross-server instance (no need to enter char-server in settings anymore, only the name)
- Added “Clear Data” to the tray icon menu:
- .raidloot: opens the “Raid loot” window
- .loot: this will show you a general overview of who got what, it counts how many items each got of these types:
- Purple enchant stones
- Ancient gear
- Legendary and Ultimate items of any kind
You can also access these features in the Data menu:
With the release of 3.25 ARM finally supports the Korean client.
Added loot info on each player’s window and in “Data/Raid Loot”
Little update about the support of new 3.0 skills:
We still don’t have 3.0 in Europe (I play in EU), and we are looking at over 6 months past the US release at least. GF changed their release date from “Spring” to “Summer”, which could just be end of September honestly. So unless someone can provide me with accounts with lvl60 chars for testing, I won’t be able to do much here.
If you are European, you can mail Gameforge and remind them nobody cares about useless translated clients and they should stick to English for the entire European region.