New NA.pak is ready with the new server names and latest EU pak stuff.
Kinda unaware Google was recently flagging rainy.ws for containing “malware”, which turned out to be the syscfg editor being compressed with mpress, which seems to trigger with quite a few of the least popular (worst) antivirus as they don’t properly decompress the binaries before the analysis. If you get my exe (now compressed with UPX), unpack it, submit it to Virustotal: clean; compress it with mpress, submit: few crappy AV’s think it’s malware (some trigger with UPX as well but to a lesser extent).
After re-uploading the exe with UPX instead Google has cleared their false trigger.
- You can now resize the window horizontally.
- Added http://soyto.github.io to links in the Help menu (check player ranks).
- You can launch NotAion from ARM again (Tools/Run)
- Server selection settings revamped:
You can configure 3 different clients and easily switch between EU/NA/NotAion, with each having their own client path, faction and characters names separately. You will have to enter your character names again after the update.
Fixed Sandblaster and Magic Implosion for EU 4.8
- Added links to stigma calc and gear test (mouseclic/aspirine sites) in the Help menu
- Added a setting (default on) to remove server names when you copy dps data (i.e Nozomi-Telem -> Nozomi)
- Added Beritra NA server
- Fixed crashes on systems with Aero off/XP/windows styles off
- Added workaround setting under Settings/System for skills window issue (can’t see the text)
- Fixed crit hits for EU (Gameforge broke it with last patch).
- All hacker lists have been removed.
New NA 4.8 pak is ready for EU client, based on EU pak with NA skill names etc.