- Added “.kill” command back (instantly close Aion)
- Added “.crop” command:
This will easily let you share a small piece of your screen, simply left-click and select an area of the screen and it will be uploaded to Imgur, then you can copy the link to share. Right-click to cancel.
Fixed some issue with .timer feature.
- Changed “large chatlog” limit size from 500MB to 100MB.
- Removed blue/gold counter functions.
- New feature: countdown timer.
Type “.timer 100″ to create a transparent countdown timer window with 1m 40s. This is useful for instances like DM/Runa or Inf.Shard/Kata, set the timer limit i.e 15 minutes for DM (.timer 900). You can drag the window around, and right-click on it to reset or close it.
Fixed: settings not saved when closing ARM from the tray menu.
ARM is ready for the upcoming “Windows 10″ (it’s more like 8.2 anyway, same crap as 8.1 with couple differences).
Lieforge bshitting the players again.
With Ripforge recent update to their trimmed version of 4.6.2 (missing lots of content), the latest Aion client available to Europe brings “NC Ping” feature in the system options.
Many people think this will magically improve their connection to the awful servers GF are running in Germany, but here’s the truth:
“NC Ping” is nothing more than what “ARM Latency Fix” and “Leatrix” and similar apps have been doing for years: a simple modification in the Windows registry for some network settings, that’s all it does.
If you want to improve your ping, your best option is still Battleping or similar tunneling services:
Stealforge updated EU Aion rip-off today, to what they call “4.6.2” (still missing 3.0 content), you can get the updated NA.pak for it from ARM:
Tools/System Tools/Install NA Data.pak
- Rewrote the entire filtering/sorting code, now you can sort by class without the app freezing, new filter code is 50-100x faster.
- Now you can also filter by class and mob while PVP filter is on.
- G15 display update: now you can see top 3 dpsers besides your own damage.
- Fixed bug with copy dmg/godstone
- Dps format fix for some cases where regional settings was bugged (swedish and some others)