- Fixed a crash bug with player database tool
- Changed numerical 1k separator to “.”
- Changed the way godstone damage is displayed when you copy dps data:
Before: Dmg: Me 3,615,940 (gs:66,697)
After: Dmg: Me 3.549.243 (+gs:66.697)
Added a tool under Tools/System tools to easily download and install NA Data.pak for European (english) and Russian (not fully tested) clients.
- Fixed “Freeze Chat” setting in the File menu
- Fixed Aethertech being identified as Sorceress with EU GF data.pak
- Updated OpenSSL libraries in the main installer
- Fixed some text rendering issues on tray notification windows
- Fixed: Blessing of Wind VII (Gameforge broke skill names)
- Fixed: Some spirit skills (Gameforge broke skill names)
- Added some icons to the menus
- Added a tool: change EU install folder
- Big speed-up when saving Aion screenshots (PNG), ~2-3x faster.
Updated NA pak to enable www. links again
- Fixed: some issues when saving session files.
- Feature: sound volume setting for mp3 triggers.
I’ve uploaded a new installer to fix the issues caused by the last update. Somehow 64-bit OpenSSL DLLs ended up in the setup instead of 32-bit (ARM is 32-bit, need the same type of dlls), and that was causing the issue for many people.
Fix: simply download arm again from here and install over.
Updated OpenSSL libraries. If you are using the Imgur upload feature please download the full installer from here and run the setup.
If you follow my website, you will know Gameforge recently made ilegal false claims of property against a user video who was showing how they banned some players without reason, and so the video was blocked for everyone. I advised my friend to contest the fake claim by GF and they just now unblocked it after reviewing the case, so the video is now up for all to see again: