Updated the 0.7 beta client with the following changes:
– fix: when you ran a new instance from the menu, the new one didn’t load the settings/log path
– feature: added in the Tools menu: “Kill aion process”
In the last Aion 2,7 client they are forcing you to wait 10 seconds if you click on the X or alt-f4 etc to close the game. While I understand they do this to -try- stopping forceloggers in pvp, it’s really an annoyance and not really stopping anyone to do so, there are always ways around that; I’m used to close the game just normally like that when running in windowed mode, so this was really annoying. The feature might be a bit controversial and against the EULA? I don’t know.. but then, if this was bannable, they might as well ban you for using Windows to start with since you can just kill the aion process from the task manager as well, so w/e.
Uploaded a new build with the following fix:
– In the AP calc tool, only the telemachus link in the menu worked for retrieving the character AP data.
New beta is here:
– Added a 64-bit version
– Some UI changes
– Improved damage parsing
– Added faction translation tool
– Splash screen is now faded and click-through
– Splash screen and version check are disabled when you run a new instance from the menu
– Added command-line parameters “-nosplash” and “-noversioncheck”
– Added screenshot upload tool. Use it to upload the damage/players box to Imgur with 1 click
– Added a notification while siege mode is enabled
– Added “loot history” window. This works together with the in-game commands for b/g
– Changed b/g commands from #b/#g to +b/+g
– Added in-game command for translation: “translate EA asmo are all noobs” for elyos-to-asmo translation, or “translate AE we are the easy-mode faction” for asmo-to-elyos
– Added in-game command “alldmg” to copy damage data to clipboard
– Added a window to input and edit your character names. This is needed to restrict in-game commands to your own typing , and also helps damage parsing with certain skills like Summon Whirlwind, some damage shields and others (to identify your hits).
– You can now copy in-game commands to clipboard rather than having to type them out in group etc, just type it, select the text and copy/cut to clipboard, and ARM will catch it and process the requested operation just as if you’d pressed enter instead.
– Added AP Relics tool. You can keep track of all your characters’ AP and relics in this window. You can also retrieve the current AP amount from the website with a button click (for english and german servers).
– Added a damage/dps profiler to test different skill rotations or w/e.
– Alpha blending value is now remembered upon restart
– Added a button to hide the main window; only the button will remain then on the screen, faded, click it to bring the main window back.
– Added a setting for switching “Always on top”.
– Added items database to show the names in the chat window rather than the previous item number ids.
0.8 will focus on UI changes, group/ally dmg restrictions and a revision to sm pets dmg (I think there are some bugs with sm pet skills, and the asmo equivalent to Tempest is still missing)