The article is in German but somewhat readable with Chrome’s auto translate.
threatened with a fine of up to € 250,000 or imprisonment of up to six months for the board of the company.
This guy is still unbanned after posting videos himself with cheats.
If you spend enough in the cash shop, you get hack immunity.
Some people have been having issues with 1.90, with ARM shutting down with error code (5).
Here are 2 debug versions of 1.90 you can try, it should give some crash information which you can send me through the contact form to see what’s causing this.
Try both versions.
edit: go here for download and discussion: http://rainy.ws/forum/
- Initial support for Bard (not 100% tested)
- Support for Cleric new 4.0 skills
Support for other classes will be added when I have access to lvl65 chars of the other classes. If someone wants to lend me their account for testing, use the contact form with the login details.
Gunner support is not planned for now.
People often ask me how they can run 2 ARMs at once for NA/EU, or simply keep the settings separate from each other, here’s how:
- Make a shortcut of the ARM executable. If you have UAC on, it’s preferable to use a folder outside Program Files (copy the exe to somewhere else)
- Edit the shortcut (r-click, properties)
- Add ” /portable” to the commandline parameters
Now everytime you launch ARM with this shortcut, it will use a different “AppData” folder where the exe resides for the settings, which will be separate from the normal one, as if you were using it in another computer.