Install as usual.
Month: April 2016
Design your own ARM UI
Starting from next version there is a major change in the interface, mostly the player “boxes” are gonna be generated in a very different way which will result in a much faster and smoother operation during sieges or busy times with lots of players.
You will be able to fully customize it by simply editing a XML where you can choose what to include, where to place each text, what colors, how big, kinda like scripting your own UI by specifying step by step how to ~draw it.
I would welcome ideas/drafts/sketches of what you would like to see in the new UI, please post your ideas here in the forum: http://rainy.ws/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=100
Here’s a sample/test:
- Removed all cheating apps detection, ARM will now work whatever you are using
- Removed forced-updates, you won’t need to forcibly update anymore
- Removed “Generate hacker report” and “Send hacker report” functions
- Updated OpenSSL libraries (only in the full installer)
- Fixed Imgur uploader (they disabled v2 api) + faster uploads
- High-DPI support, screenshots and ARM’s windows should display correctly on high-dpi settings like 4K displays on W10
- Added a few visual styles (themes), under Settings/Visual Styles
Next version (2.5 or 3.0) will come out as a beta with a new (and customizable) display for players data (will be much faster/smoother on sieges etc)