Uploaded a new 0.83 build to fix a bug introduced in the last update, where reflect shields were not recognized as belonging to you.
Month: December 2011
small update to 0.83 build:
Added an option in the player menu “check gear” to do the same as the in-game command “.ps playername”
Added player “Overpower” to permanent ninja/scammer list of Telemachus for warnings.
Added a confirmation dialog when you try to add a player to the database which already exists.
- Fixed some dots and poisons from mobs and pvp that weren’t being assigned to the casters
- Added score/ninja warning when people join your alliance (only group before)
- Added also the warning for people not in your group/ally or who were already in before you joined
- Moved loot history to the chat window
- Added a filter to the player database window and made it larger by default
- Fixed reflect shields from mobs and pvp, they weren’t assigned to the caster
- Added a new setting to specify your main server.
- Added command “.new” to start a new instance of the program.
- Added command “.ps name” to make a search for a player in the Aion website, filtered by your server.
- Added some players to the permanent block list, these will be filtered out and not parsed by ARM. The program will also close itself if used by players in the blocked list.
- When new players join your group, a new player box will automatically be added.
- Added a warning when players in your bad/blacklist database join your group, you will get a notification in the tray. Additionally, a warning text will appear in their player box in red. The text warning will also appear for players not in your group (or you joined after them) when their dps is parsed.
- Added a permanent warning list per server of known scammers/ninja players. You can post screenshots etc here to get new players added to the permanent warning list. Players in telemachus currently in the list well known for ninja/scam actions: Spriggan, Hlektrolos, Chuquan, Akayara.
Added my system.cfg file to “how to enable chatlog” page, you can download it at the end on part 3; if you were unable to enable chatlog through methods 1 and 2, this should work 100%.