- Additional checks and improvements to the latency fix tool. Now it checks for and fixes further settings than Leatrix and other similar tools
- Expanded the size of selection boxes (class, mobs etc)
- Fixed an issue with the class filter, where it wouldn’t show the players if you picked a class before starting dps.
- Added “.sort” to in-game commands (see below).
- The “Sort” button in rolls window will now also copy to clipboard the list of rolls and players, ready to paste in-game.
- Added Data/Extended Copy/Split by Lines.
Warning: having filtered class will extremely increase the processing time/CPU usage of ARM, do not use this permanently if you have an old single-core computer.
Edit: forgot to include in the changelog:
Added a “Hackers” tab in the players database tool. You can add a list of known/suspected players here so ARM will warn you when they are registered. Contact me if you want an updated list of past known hackers for Telemachus and a few for other servers.