* Expanded Gear Sets tool: you can now filter by weapon type, for example you can easily find and sort by staves with the most total Magic Boost, or Shields with the most Magic Res
* New tool: log analyzer. With this you can find from your logs how many times you killed a boss and how many times a certain item has dropped
* Fixed: some bugs in the gear sets
- Updated all EU and NA clients
- New setting: UI Scale for player boxes (enlarge the display for player info)
- New UI Style for big displays with larger fonts etc
- New tool (beta test phase): Gear Sets
- Data/Session info window with some stats
With this tool you can easily compare stats between different sets, like 50 vs 55 abyss etc, and see full stats information about the entire items library. You can also use it to find the gear items with the most base or bonus magic boost for example with the Sort function, and save custom presets, as well as quickly load every possible gear set for the current client.
The new tool is only available for EU/NA Classic and EuroAion for now.
New update 0.3 with many fixes.
* New/Fixed: .url command will launch the last URL detected in the chat
* New: .golds command will show how many gold items each party member has looted
* Updated NA Classic 2.5 data
* Fixed: chat window item names in -trade- window
* New: “Last target” option in filers, automatically filter by the (new) last mob or boss
* Major change: combat log modifications are no longer needed, after patching your data.pak through ARM, the combat log will be restored to its original format, except for a few messages (obtained kinah/loot/ap and few others).
* Major fixes and improvements for Classic and private servers: most dots will be a lot more accurate, single-SM mode is back and enabled by default, and SM pets and servants are also recognized