Month: February 2013
- Additional checks and improvements to the latency fix tool. Now it checks for and fixes further settings than Leatrix and other similar tools
- Expanded the size of selection boxes (class, mobs etc)
- Fixed an issue with the class filter, where it wouldn’t show the players if you picked a class before starting dps.
- Added “.sort” to in-game commands (see below).
- The “Sort” button in rolls window will now also copy to clipboard the list of rolls and players, ready to paste in-game.
- Added Data/Extended Copy/Split by Lines.
Warning: having filtered class will extremely increase the processing time/CPU usage of ARM, do not use this permanently if you have an old single-core computer.
Edit: forgot to include in the changelog:
Added a “Hackers” tab in the players database tool. You can add a list of known/suspected players here so ARM will warn you when they are registered. Contact me if you want an updated list of past known hackers for Telemachus and a few for other servers.
1 year anniversary for European Aion RIP
Don’t ignore the warnings about log file being too large
The warning was put in place for a reason.
Daily GF forums
- Added a new setting, in the menu “Settings/single-sm mode”. This will automatically assign all pets to the spiritmaster, if there is only 1 present, and remove some dot limitations put in place for more accurate results. You can use this if there is only 1 sm in your instance etc to more accurately assign all dots and pets damage.
- Added support for atk. speed reduction Godstone.
- Other minor fixes
Gameforge is purposely alienating English players
This is getting beyond ridiculous. I can’t imagine what must be going through their heads to come up with such amateur stuff.
Removed the file attachment and “Sent by ARM” tags in the support tickets send tool (EU only)
Note that Gameforge can’t tell whether the ticket was sent by ARM or manually through their website, since ARM simulates the entire login/form post process you’d normally do with a browser.
Daily user comments in Gameforge forums
Hackforge finally puts 100% socketing stones in the shop.. 10.7 times more expensive than NC (Update: 29 times higher)
Gameforge is at it again. After they said many times in the forums they would never sell these since they are not “p2w”, lying as 99% of the time they say anything, now they are in the shop.
The price? Buying 3 costs 600 coins, = 75 euros. I remember back when NC sold them for a week before f2p, they would cost around 7 euro for the same amount.
Just speechless, totally speechless. Nice way of milking money, and another step for p2w again.
Not sure if serious or Shop department just went nuts :0
1 more joke of the day from GF 20 euro for 1 sup and in us shop you can buy it for 6$ and you get x5 manastone bundle whit it for that price
That means GF price is 29 times higher.
GF are just preying on peoples frustrations.