- Updater hackers list
- Updated siege times table
Added complete Templar 3.0 skills in the last update, as well as some asmo-only ones that were missing.
Thanks to Gismo from Tiamat for the help ^^
- Hacker lists updated
- Fixed: show relics AP automatically after loading a session
- Added a button in the settings to try finding Aion path if the client is running
- Added “Settings/Auto Copy Relics..” to automatically update clipboard with relics AP after every loot, so you don’t need to do “.ap” everytime
Little update about the support of new 3.0 skills:
We still don’t have 3.0 in Europe (I play in EU), and we are looking at over 6 months past the US release at least. GF changed their release date from “Spring” to “Summer”, which could just be end of September honestly. So unless someone can provide me with accounts with lvl60 chars for testing, I won’t be able to do much here.
If you are European, you can mail Gameforge and remind them nobody cares about useless translated clients and they should stick to English for the entire European region.
Just a little reminder; if you use the contact form to ask for support or require an answer from me, it would help if you fill in valid details. Something like this in the last email doesn’t help -.-
- Edited hacker lists of various servers.
- Fixed some crashes new users might experience on the first run.
- Added a “local” server option, to run with local server emulators (127.0.0.1)
- On new installs, if Aion path isn’t set, but the client is running, ARM will try to find the path by itself.
- Lower processing time
- Fixed bug that cleared current session raw log
- Fixed wrong Crit info in right-pane of skills window
- Fixed: average dps kept dropping if you paused the meter while dps was active
Official statement from GF 3 days ago:
Some fixes and updates to version 1.0
- Fixed: ARM crash with Windows XP
- Added a setting to Wow-style to customize the damage text. Hover the mouse over for a hint with the variables
- Added a small tool via Help/Ping.. This is similar to the popular Leatrix patcher
- Added a setting to disable player warning tooltips in the tray
- Fixed: double-clicking on Wow-style bars didn’t reset UI from minimalist mode
- Fixed: changing visual style removed OnTop setting
- Added a hint over the player name showing their # position in the list
- Fixed: sm pet dots (Spirit Thunderclaw) are now properly assigned (if assign-sm setting is enabled)
- Fixed: pvp hits to pets and servants
- Other misc bug fixes
- You can now run the exe even if the G15 support DLL is not present
Latency fix tool:
- Fixed % columns in skillswindow.
Finally version 1.0 is here. Not with everything I wanted, but the few remaining features will be added to 1.1
Consider this a beta as well since it hasn’t been thoroughly tested.
Changelog (must have missed some things)
- Percentage bars: the player boxes now include a small % bar displaying the percentage of damage done by that user. To view the number, hover the mouse over. You can hide them by default from the settings area, or by clicking on them to switch to AP relics counter. When you loot relics, it will be switched automatically.
- Alternate style: added a new style for player boxes, a bit similar to the Wow dps meter addons I’ve seen around. In this mode, the % is displayed differently, using the entire player box as the progress bar, and showing the top player as 100% and adjust the others relative to that.
- Minimalist UI: added a temporal setting to remove all UI elements besides the player boxes and the transparency slider.
- Enemy faction: now you can set players as “Enemy faction” via right-click menu/Switch Enemy Faction. This is a per-server setting. Those tagged as opposite faction will be displayed in purple.
- “X” clear button is now invisible until there is some data to clear. If there are no visible players but you see the X, it means there are at least active applied effects etc, and it’s best to clear it for more accurate results before starting a new parsing.
- Added a small display to show various data: quests/pvp AP gain and Kills, Exp/Mobs killed, Kinah gained/spent. You can switch between the 3 by clicking on it.