* Major speed improvements in data parsing
* Godstone damage will now be shown when you copy either a player’s damage data or all players data to clipboard
* Damage from bosses will now be shown if you enable the option “Show damage from misc mobs”.
* AP relic count is disabled for players with ninja/scam/hack warnings.
* The app will close itself if it has been hex-edited or any of its resources modified, or if it fails to determine the user country based in their IP.
* 64-bit version is discontinued starting from this release.
* Added capture raw log tool
* Added timestamp to skills window hits
– Edited scammers list for server Telemachus
– Added warning for cheaters/hackers for Telemachus, with 27 players from legions including Reload, Equinoxe, Valkan Mafia, Empire of Death
– Added support for Logitech G15 keyboards LCD display. This is experimental and very limited, you can see your damage, current dps, average dps; the first 2 buttons reset the meter and take an Aion screenshot. To enable, click on Settings/Use Logitech…, then you have to manually load the applet from the list in the LCD, it’s displayed as “Aion RainMeter”.
Note: this works only in the 32-bit version at the moment.
Uploaded a new 0.83 build to fix a bug introduced in the last update, where reflect shields were not recognized as belonging to you.
small update to 0.83 build:
Added an option in the player menu “check gear” to do the same as the in-game command “.ps playername”
Added player “Overpower” to permanent ninja/scammer list of Telemachus for warnings.
Added a confirmation dialog when you try to add a player to the database which already exists.
Added my system.cfg file to “how to enable chatlog” page, you can download it at the end on part 3; if you were unable to enable chatlog through methods 1 and 2, this should work 100%.