Updated NA data.pak to include the Gray Wolf accessories NPC.
Fixed screenshots feature for 5.8 and 6.0 clients
Added Korean server region (only works with English patch: https://github.com/lmfaoown/Aion-6.0-Translation )
- Updated NA Data.pak with latest updates.
- Updated ARM with latest items DB and magic suppression data.
Fixed clipboard in-game commands for the 5.8 client.
- Fixed a random crash when closing ARM
- Added support for Glory Points (NA)
- Added a “solo mode” for the G15/G510 applet (Logitech keyboards LCD)
New pak is up in the downloads page with the latest updates from NA 5.8 and EU 5.6 with today’s patch.
- Added HotKey for session upload window (.upload)
- Added HotKey for items library window (.item)
- Added “custom hotkeys” to the full list of hotkeys and removed custom ones
- Merged the stats for “mobs” and “kills” displayed on the status bar into “kills”
- Added HP/GP points (only for EU until next update) to the status bar (click on it to switch between exp/kills/ap/kinah etc)
- Removed the variable $mobs$ from UI styles design
- Added the variable $hpgp$ to UI styles design to show your Honor/Glory Points
- Added a UI mode for the main UI style to show your Honor/Glory Points
- Fixed: EXP gain from Tower of Challenge is now processed (not sure what’s the name in NA)
- Sessions in “My Sessions” window now show the latest uploads on top
- Fixed Summon Whirlwind skill for combat logs where damage numbers are like “1 234” with a space
- Fixed an issue with “.item” command not giving focus to the popup window
- Added a Bookmarks feature to the item library
- Added a local log of uploaded sessions in Tools/My Session Uploads. You can launch these sessions in the browser by double-clicking on them
- Added an option to save the session file after a successful upload to Aionpveranks
- Added an in-game command “.upload” to bring up the session upload window
- The selected charname in the upload window will be remembered until ARM is restarted
- Changed the “Aion database” link under the Help menu to Aioncodex.com
- Added an in-game command “.codex” to launch an item search at Aioncodex.com in the browser
- Updated OpenSSL libraries
- Some other bug fixes
Please use the forum to report any issues: https://rainy.ws/forum/
Session saving and logs: