I opened a Patreon account if you would like to support our project: https://www.patreon.com/Aion
Finally the public beta with 7.0 support is here with a big list of changes, including:
- Complete rewrite of the parser, now 40 times faster (check Help/Benchmark, 4 million lines/second in my old PC)
- Dots, cleric energies, godstones, applied effects and some other skills are now 100% correctly identified (still some bugs)
- Aion 7.0 support, including the Painter class
- Added support for the German/French clients of the EU region
- Added support for the Japanese (NC Japan) and Russian (4game – Innova) clients
- Original client language, you don’t need to use English paks for the other clients
- “Kill Aion” feature (Tools menu) now works with the selected client, if you have a 2nd client open for another region, it won’t be closed
- Character lists are on a per-server list now
- Ramdisk/chatlog move feature is also per-client (you can set a different path for each)
- “Me” is no longer displayed for your character, instead ARM will show your real char name
- Removed separated godstone damage report, it’s added to the total damage now
- “JP crit font” tool now works on all regions supported by ARM (EU: English, German, French; Russia, Japan)
- Removed “single-sm” modes
- Removed “Pure-dps” mode
- You can hold CTRL when launching the game (EU/JP) to enter a different user/pass to automatically login
- New way to enable chatlog: chatlog can now be permanently enabled using a different method which the game can’t disable anymore
- Korean client support is in, but I need a KR account to test it. Message me if you can provide that
For this version you will need an additional step to make ARM work, when needed, you will be prompted to “patch data”, you will need to enable this in the settings for each client:
The next update will bring heal meter, and then network mode will be added a bit later.
nice update, rly good to NA, but it messed with the “data/dump/config.ini” removing the readonly flag(its needed to remove the loadbar).
I’ll fix that, but sometimes ARM needs to clear that cache.
Can you add a filter for mobs?
there is one
I mean to tipp in the name not search through all mobs in a list without alphabetical sort (took a long time after a siege) the only way i know is to search with Capture/process raw log but that’s not a optimal way to do it
I’ll sort them by name
Hi, i always have to patch the data file, keeps saying this and don’t work, also some settings are resetting and not saving after closing and opening the program (system.cfg as read only for example).
I have managed to “fix” it, marking manually as read-only all patches files, then starting aion directly from ARM insteado using Gameforge launcher (re-download data.pak), but now i can’t use Steam interface.
Waiting for help or a fix, keep up the good work.
I don’t think it’s possible to have steam interface while launching from ARM. I tried adding the steam related arguments to the launch parameters but that won’t do.
Also when using this method, chat looks bugged, for ex: instead of “Nozomi has joined your group.” = “gr::join::Nozomi” or something like this, the same for battle text.
The main problem for me is that Gameforge launcher redownload the data.pak files and can’t make arm work normally
It will be like this until I add network mode. It will work if you launch Aion with ARM, just without Steam.
Hey there, thanks for the update and good job! I hope you’re doing well.