Approaching stable relase 1.0, here’s a new beta:
- Added a warning when you edit system.cfg if Aion is still running (needs to be closed first)
- Fixed a bug in the chat tab, where shouts appeared as “houts”
- Added an option File/Save RAW to save the current session raw logfile
- Updated hacker lists in various servers, and hack app detection code
- Added some checks to avoid sandboxing of ARM to maybe try to avoid hack detection
- Moved some of the menu options from Tools to File
- Default style has been set to “Cobalt XE”. You can change this in Settings/Visual style
- Fixed some graphical issues with the new visual styles
- Added a check when you open ARM, if Aion is running in a language other than English it will give a warning
- Added a check when trying to run x64 Aion, warns you if you aren’t on a x64 windows
- Added a check, when starting ARM it gives a warning if chat.log is not enabled
- Fixed an issue with alpha blending transparency setting not being remembered after restart
- Fixed some issues in the “all damage” and Damage Profiler areas, the damage was incorrect sometimes
- Removed Fire-cannon from AP data copy
I had a request actually….but not sure where to post if this is the wrong place then just link me where to go please :)
But, I was wondering if you could add a feature to do (copy all damage) and (copy all ap) with a keybind, so tabbing out and clicking copy would not be necessary? Would be a really good feature I think.
Ok it’s fixed, redownload the installer.
Nvm, found the error. Fix coming.. hold on :)
Any specific antivirus you guys using? The error looks related to the WMI code to detect Aion commandline (to check for client language).
Same with me. ARM totally not working on Win7 x64.
Yeah. The same problem.
Something somewhere went wrong , up till this update it was working fine but this morning when i tried to update it this appeared