This is a bit rushed as I intended to publish this version a bit later with some more fixes and changes, but today the new European publisher Gameforge took over, and their launcher does something extremelly annoying: it auto-checks and updates files by default without asking; by doing so, it replaces my Japanese voice pack and redownloads the English voices everytime.
So I added a new feature to ARM that I wanted to share: ability to run Aion without the launcher, so your files won’t be touched.
- Chanter promise/blessing of wind and cleric promise of wind are now recognized also for other players than your own, as long there is only 1 of the class in the players list displayed.
- Most Auto atk/pvp hits are now being registered.
- The damage parsing code has gone through a major rewrite, now recognizing both asmo/elyos random additional rune dot (blood/darkness rune), and lots of improvements in a siege scenario. Cleric servants and most dots are now limited to a certain amount of hits per caster/mob, taking into account the summoning order. This should help make siege data a lot more accurate (though still far from perfect).
- G15 code rewritten; the code to generate every frame display was taking around 200 ms, causing heavy flickering; it’s now reduced to 20-25.
- Added “Tools/Run AION (Europe)” to run Aion without the launcher. (only for european clients).
- Added Run/Close (Aion) buttons to the G15 LCD.
- Updated hacker list for telemachus and cheating apps detection.
- Most messages are now displayed through a balloon in the tray icon.
- Fixed an issue where screenshots taken with ARM ended up blank.
- Fixed data copy, it was showing incorrect information for godstones combined damage.
- Added a benchmark option under Help/benchmark.
- Added timestamps to the chat window.
- Added a “virtual” player, “Unknown”, it will appear in the list if the parser fails to recognize some hits. You can see the entire skill list as if it was a normal player.
- Fixed crits % in the skills list window, it wasn’t calc’ed properly sometimes.
- Lots of other fixes and performance improvements.
There are many other things half-done which I couldn’t finish for this build, expect to see a lot of further improvements in the next update.