Beta 0,6 is here with a lot of changes:
– Window is now resizable
– Worked a little bit on the UI, adding some menus and simplifying the basic look.
– More readable chat boxes
– DPS metering has been extensively altered. The parser now takes into account the player class to determine more realistic data. Taken into account now are factors like the delays while switching to next mobs, recognizing current mob has died, more accurate expected delays between skills depending on the class, amongst other changes to reflect a more realistic dps for every class.
– Few speed optimizations
– Session files are now stored under appdata/Aion Rainmeter/Sessions by default.
– Session files are now encrypted and compressed when saved.
– Added basic AP tracking functionality: a number will display beside each player, indicating the amount of AP in relics they have looted. You can get a list of players/AP by either using the app menu, or typing “apcheck” (and enter) in game; after 1 second at most, you will have the data in the clipboard ready to paste (“Me 2400, xx 1200” etc.. )
– You can also see the relics looted in the player’s skill window (temporarily there until I expand this feature into a separate dedicated area)
– Added an option to run a new instance.
– Chat/Whispers etc will be automatically saved. When you run the program again, it will remember the text from last time you closed it.
– Chat text is now trimmed to the last 1000 lines (older chat is not saved either). You can disable this.
– Added some features in the menu: freeze chat, clear all chat, save chat, re-locate chatlog file, open sessions folder.
– Added a tool in the menu: siege times. This will open a small image in a window with the current sieging times.
– “Player” ban list: some names are now automatically blocked from being parsed, like Dux, Stormwing and such. In a next version you will be able to edit this list and add players or restrict the metering to your own group (both temporal and permanent “blocks”).
– Added an option: “siege mode”. With this enabled, some hits will not be registered, like some dots, pets, servants, godstone hits, all the data that can be easily mixed up by the same class hitting a unique mob, which would severely alter the damage giving false dmg to some players. Some dmg will be missed with this enabled, but it will more accurately reflect everyone’s dps.
– Fixed an issue with sin’s Venom and sorc’s Wind Cut Down dot.
– Made the window on-top again by default. (to see it over your Aion client, you can’t use Full Screen (but windowed full screen works).
– Added some missing data in the session logs.
– Damage done by your own reflect/shield is now identified as such (showed up as “melee dmg” before).